FANDOM


Creature Creators are objects that can spawn creatures.

Mechanic

Creature Creatures can spawn:

Creature Required Volume
Babirusa 8.9 × 8.9 × 2.9
Cannibal

Shooter

8.6 × 8.6 × 3.8
Crawler 9.4 × 9.4 × 2.9

Obtaining

Creators cannot be obtained. However, if mined without a pick, the mining will be slow and the creator will not drop any experience.

Natural generation

Creators can generate naturally in these places, spawning creatures chosen variously when generated:

Torture Chambers
It may be a cannibal creator (50% chance), shooter creator (25%), or crawler creator (25%).

Trivia

  • Creature Creator is a third party Mod which allows you to edit your own Venture aliens.
  • Creature Creators are named after the creature editor from Spore.
  • Creature Creators and Bedrock are currently the only unbreakable objects.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.