Vensure is the Venture 1001 Brews exploit.
- SD (NOT SDHC) CARD formatted as FAT16 (FAT) or FAT32.
- SD card reader.
- Venture game, that has been booted at least once
- Homebrew to load (the 1001 Brews Installer)
Step by step
- (OPTIONAL) If you have an existing Venture save. MOVE it to another SD CARD.
- Copy the "private" directory from the Vensure download to the root of your SD card.
- Take your homebrew and put it in the ROOT of your SD card as "boot.elf".
- Put your SD card in your PC and turn it on.
- Go into the file Venture -> Save Data
- Go to SD card and select the "Vensure" save that corresponds to your game region.
NOTE: People are having problems with the computer not "seeing" the save file on the SD card. If you are experiencing this, set the archive bit for the data.bin file. In Windows this can be either be done from the file's properties dialog (right click on it in Windows Explorer and check the box) or from the command line using "attrib +a <path to data.bin>".
- Copy the save to the computer
- Boot Venture.
- Load the saved game you copied to the PC.
- When the game loads, click Venturian Battle. Walk to the Art Room (after clicking Lobby), approach the left character on the podium. When it zooms on him, choose the switch to option (two silhouettes, staggered, with an arrow pointing between them).